Concert Goer’s Guide
Reminders and recommendations to ensure you have the best experience.
Whether you’ve attended an event with us before, or it’s your first time at the ranch, we have a few reminders and recommendations to help you have the best experience at Tatanka Music Fest!
- Arrive at least an hour before the music starts to ensure you have time to park, pass through security, and familiarize yourself with the festival grounds.
- Drink lots of water, and make sure to apply sunscreen! Oklahoma summers are no joke.
- 21 and up? Make sure to show your ID and get a wristband when you arrive so you can enjoy our beer garden or an adult beverage from one of our vendors.
For information on ticketing, parking, permitted and prohibited items, and other activities available during the festival, please read our FAQs.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How Do I Purchase a Ticket? A: You can learn more about ticket packages and how to purchase them here.
- Q: How do I get to Tatanka Ranch? A: Find your best route on The Ranch page. We recommend starting your day early and take a scenic route along the mother road! Tatanka is located just off famous Route 66!
- Q: Do I need a Parking Pass? A: No parking pass is needed. Parking is included with your ticket.
- Q: Is Re-entry permitted? A: No re-entry will be allowed.
- Q: What’s the best time to arrive? A: 1 hour prior to showtime. Gates open at 11:30AM.
- Q: Is smoking/vaping allowed? A: Smoking/vaping will be permitted in designated areas only.
- Q: How hot will it get at the show? A: The typical temperature for June 30 is 91 degrees. Check the weather ahead of time to ensure you’re prepared for whatever weather Oklahoma decides to throw at us! You can check the weather for the event here.
- Q: What happens in the case of inclement weather? A: The show is rain or shine. The Lincoln County Emergency Management team will be onsite to monitor the weather. In the case of inclement weather, plenty of notice will be given and it is advised to return to your vehicle and shelter in place. Re-entry to the festival will be allowed in the case of inclement weather if and when it is safe to reopen the festival grounds.
Tickets and Wristbands
- Q: Is there a payment plan option available for ticket purchases? A: No.
- Q: Where do I get a wristband for the 21 & up areas? A: Wristbands are available at the ID check stations at ticket check when entering the festival grounds.
Q: What happens if I lose my paper ticket?
A: If you’ve lost your ticket, or have any other questions regarding the delivery of your ticket order:
Please go to Ticketfly customer support:
or call: 877-435-9849.
Canadian customers, please call 888-732-1680.
Customer Support hours:
Monday - Sunday, 7 am - 6 pm Pacific time
- Q: Does my child need a ticket? A: Children 10 and under will receive a free Standard ticket. Must be accompanied by an adult. Sponsored by Braums!
- Q: Does the free child ticket work for the VIP area? A: No. Only VIP Pass Holders will be allowed to enter the VIP areas.
- Q: I requested that my tickets be mailed to me. When will they arrive? A: Tickets purchased via standard mail delivery will arrive at least 7 days prior to the event date. Tickets purchased via expedited delivery will arrive within 2 days from the shipping date.
- Q: I selected the “Will Call” option for my tickets. Where do I pick them up? A: At the Will Call station located on the map.
- Q: What if I can't make it to the event? A: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for another event. However, we hope to see you at the next show!
- Q: Is there a military discount? A: Yes. The military discount standard ticket pricing is $49.00 + applicable taxes & fees at the gate with proper military ID. No military advance ticket purchases with discount will be available prior to the festival date or available online. Must show military ID at the gate to receive discount pricing.
- Q: Does Military discount include VIP? A: No, VIP tickets are ineligible for the military discount.
Parking and Transportation
- Q: Do I need to purchase a Parking Pass? A: No parking pass is needed. Parking is included with your ticket.
- Q: Is there covered parking available? A: No covered parking.
- Q: I purchased a VIP ticket - is my parking pass included? A: Yes. VIP parking is included with your VIP ticket. Showing your VIP ticket to the attendant will allow you into the VIP parking area.
- Q: Where is the VIP parking area? A: VIP parking is located right next to the festival entrance.
- Q: Is tailgating or picnics allowed in the parking lot before the festival? A: No. Attendees will be asked to park and immediately enter into the festival.
- Q: Will the festival be ADA compliant? A: Yes.
- Q: Is motorcycle parking available at the event? A: Yes.
- Q: Is RV access available? A: RV access is available for artists and vendors only.
- Q: Will credit cards be accepted at the Festival? A: Yes.
- Q: Is there a payment plan option available for ticket purchases? A: No.
- Q: Will there be an ATM onsite? A: We will not have an ATM available, but all vendors accept credit cards.
Hotels and Accommodations
- Q: Are on-site accomodations available at Tatanka Ranch? A: No.
- Q: Are there hotels nearby? A: There are hotels nearby in Stroud, Chandler, Cushing, Tulsa, and Oklahoma City. See hotels on Google Maps.
- Q: Will you be offering hotel discount packages? A: No.
What You Can Bring
- Q: Are pets allowed on site? A: Due to the presence of wildlife at the ranch, we only allow service animals on premises.
- Q: Are kids welcome? A: Yes, this is an all-ages show. Children 10 and under will receive a free Standard ticket. Must be accompanied by an adult. Sponsored by Braums!
Q: What kinds of bags/purses can I bring into Tatanka Ranch?
A: Clear bags are required for quicker entry. If you are unable to bring a clear bag, separate entrance lines will be provided where attendants will be checking bags. Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the event with one of the clear plastic bags. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited Bags: Purses or bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5", coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags/draw string bags that are not clear or exceed 12" x 6" x 12", luggage of any kind, computer bags, binocular cases and camera bags, and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers.
Example of Approved Bag
Q: What should I bring for the best experience?
- Camping chairs (must be removed from bag during entrance)
- Sun blocking hats
- Ear plugs for kids
- Clear bags
What You Can't Bring
Q: What items aren't allowed at the festival?
- Banners and flags
- Beach balls / Balls of any type
- Cameras, camcorders, video or audio recording equipment
- Carabiners or large keychains
- Chains / chain wallets
- Drugs or other illegal substances
- Containers of any type (aerosol cans, plastic or glass bottles)
- Firearms or weapons
- Hula hoops
- Laptop computers
- Laser lights, laser pointers, and flash lights
- Lounge chairs. Only upright chairs will be allowed.
- Mace / pepper spray
- Motorized scooters, skates, cycles, skateboards
- Musical Instruments
- Noisemakers, whistles, horns, megaphones
- Outside food and beverages
- Pets (only exceptions will be service animals)
- Poles, sticks, missile like objects of any kind
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Selfie sticks
- Water backpacks or camel packs
- Water guns or toy guns
- Q: Can I bring my own camera to the festival? A: No cameras are allowed except cell phones.
Rules & Regulations
Our top priority at Tatanka Ranch is the safety and comfort of our guests.
We’re committed to creating an enjoyable experience for our guests, and as our guest, YOUR behavior determines the experience for yourself and for others around you.
We ask that all guests abide by Tatanka Ranch rules, be aware of your behavior, and respect other guests.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL GET YOU BOOTED FROM THE RANCH:
- Irresponsible alcohol use or consumption.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive, or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
- Urinating in public (anywhere other than a proper restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- Any attempt to interact, abuse or disrupt the buffalo on the grounds.
Any individual participating in any of these behaviors will be immediately removed from the venue, access to the venue will be revoked, and no refund will be issued.
A special thank you to our sponsors.
Tatanka Music Fest wouldn’t be possible without our sponsors! Let’s give a big hoot and holler for the amazing sponsors pitching in to make the fest a success.
Get the ultimate festival experience through our VIP Packages.
Ready for true Oklahoma hospitality and an exclusive festival experience? Purchase our VIP package and get everything in the standard ticket package, plus:
- Exclusive seating in the VIP viewing area directly next to the stage!
- Two meal coupons per VIP ticket, one for lunch & one for dinner.
- Two drink coupons per VIP ticket, good for beer, soda or water.
- Tatanka Music Fest t-shirt.
- Access to the air-conditioned Tatanka Ranch Event Center, located next to the VIP seating area.
- Access to a full cash bar located in the Event Center.
- Oklahoma artists James Robert Webb and Holly Beth will be playing inside the VIP lounge during set changes on the main stage.
- Exclusive VIP parking lot.
- Air-conditioned, indoor restrooms.
We are only offering a small number of VIP tickets, so purchase yours before they sell out!
*Only VIP Pass Holders will be allowed to enter the VIP areas.
View VIP Ticket Packages
Apply to become an official vendor for Tatanka Music Fest 2019!
We’re bringing in a wide array of food, beverages, art and merchandise options to festival attendees. To be considered for a spot at Tatanka Music Festival, click on the link below fill out the application.